Thursday, March 10, 2011

Homeschool Curriculum

This is what I'm planning on using with DS2 for his SK year (Fall 2011-Spring 2012)



I also have these CDs:

I'm using some of the below with DS1 this year for Grade 1 and will use some of it again with DS2 for his Grade 1 year (Fall 2012-Spring 2013)



I also have these CDs:
Reader Rabbit's Personalized 1st Grade
Arthur's 1st Grade
Math Blaster Jr. PreK-1st Grade Math

This is what I'm planning on using with DS1 for his Grade 2 year (Fall 2011-Spring 2012)



I also have these CDs:






I also have the following books to use with them:
1. Apologetics Press Reader Set: 


2. The Dinosaur Delusion: Dismantling Evolutions Most Cherished Icon by Kyle Butt and Eric Lyons

3. Dinosaurs Unleashed by Kyle Butt and Eric Lyons
 

No comments:

Post a Comment