Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Children are a Blessing Bracelet

This is the bracelet I ordered from It's A Blessing to give to my midwives as a thank you.


Children are a Blessing Bracelet
Green beads and butterflies: A reminder of new life! What a blessing you were to me as you helped bring our new life into this world!
Little Feet: The smell of a newborn’s head, the tiny grip of their hand, and the precious little feet…all special little parts that bring joy
to those you help deliver!
Hearts: Giving birth is a moment a Mommy never forgets. As you were such an
important part of that moment - you will always be dear to my heart.
Children: ”Children are a blessing from the Lord.” Psalm 127:3
Hand: Thank you for “holding my hand” and all the support and encouragement you gave during the birth of our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment