Here are some of the things we were thankful for in 2018:
- a visit to Nanny in January. She was 96 then and healthy.
Our family enjoyed talking to her.
- a visit from aunts and cousins
- a nice mom, dad, and 3 brothers and 1 sister (ds 3 forgot he was one of the brothers!)
- family, food, friends, and mom!
- food, water, and shelter (dd's favourite)
- delicious dinners by Daddy
- sweet juicy oranges
- crisp crunchy celery
- telling pickle stories
- a job that provides for us
- a new (to us) van
- a nice house to live in
- friends and neighbours came over to sing Christmas carols together
- bright white & red Christmas lights decorating the outside of our home
- God's grace
There were more but the slips of paper are long gone!
Want to start this tradition yourself? Here's a useful resource.