Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weekly items for 101 in 1001: Skin Care routine


Skin care routine weekly
I didn't understand the importance of a skin care routine growing up. My sister sold Arbonne and now sells Avon and has better educated me on this topic! I use the following products on a hit and miss basis, I figure I won't make time for it daily but I can at least aim for weekly. 

Products I love:
Avon skin so soft fresh smooth silky stay shave gel - I like that this blue gel stays on my skin until I shave it off, it doesn't drip off like foam does.

Avon Anew Reversalist creams - night, day, eye, and eye veil. The eye veil is my favourite as it provides a gentle veil under the eye that reduces dark shadows.

Ekos creamy hand balm, Cacau - This pulp hand cream provides 36-hour moisturisation for your skin, leaving it delicately perfumed.

Ekos leg and foot cream, Cacau - Enriched with cocoa butter, this leg and foot care cream provides 30-hour moisturisation for dry areas, imparting a delicate perfume.

Ekos body butter scrub, Cacau - This exfoliating butter enriched with cocoa butter, sugar and plant oils removes dead skin cells. Your skin is left delicately perfumed.

What are your favourite skin care products?

No comments:

Post a Comment