Friday, October 31, 2014

101 in 1001: 30 day update

The first 30 days of my 1001 day plan have come and gone. I completed a number of tasks, got started on some, and realized I need to work harder on others. 

Swiss Chalet SauceI'm maintaining the Trim Healthy Mama (THM) food plan on a daily basis for the most part. I did "cheat" a couple of times this month - most enjoyably with a soup bowl of Swiss Chalet sauce to go with my fries, and with a slice of Bailey's Irish Cream cheesecake. The best part of the plan though is that I can start over every 3 hours. I'm able to maintain my weight, and continue to lose weight and inches.


This past Spring I bought a lot of plants for my front yard. I decided to put in lavender, rosemary, mint, and oregano so that I would have something scented, and edible! This month I cut them, dried them in the oven, and put them in jars. This was something new for me so I was rather pleased with myself.

I'll share more about some of my other goals in the coming weeks.

What about you? What have you done in the last 30 days to work towards your goals?



No comments:

Post a Comment