Thursday, April 15, 2021

Project 333 - 3rd season

I'm on my 3rd batch of 33 items for 3 months (April/May/June) - first batch being October/November/December, then January/February/March.

My red golf shift that I wore with my long cardigan mysteriously disappeared (found it once with a child's clothes but not again after that) so that effectively brought me down to 31 items. I added an aromatherapy pendant necklace, bringing it up to 32 items.

To do my switch to Spring/early Summer clothes, I took down the three boxes from the closet - two were clothes; one also had shoes, a hat, and a backpack purse. I examined the items I had set aside for the previous 3 months and started a donation pile with the ones that I really hadn't worn, or that I didn't feel great in. I took the shirts and pants out of my drawers and had a look at them. One of the shirts had seen better days so it was set aside. As I pulled things out of boxes I decided to donate some of them too.

I packed up a box of winter items. I tried on all the pants and shorts, am not keeping the ones that didn't fit. Anything that needed a camisole under it was not a keeper. I don't need extra layers, and I didn't want one top to use up 2 items!


My 33 items for the next 3 months are:
(same as last time)
1 pair of sunglasses
1 right hand ring
1 silver medallion aromatherapy necklace
4 t-shirts (9/11, Joyful, plus 2 different ones)
1 long sleeve shirt (green with white stripes)
1 pair of jeans
1 belt
1 pair of black jogging pants
1 light blue hoodie
1 navy scarf
1 black jacket
1 pair of black and grey running shoes
1 pair of black work shoes
1 pair of indoor flip flops (have always used but hadn't counted)
1 backpack

(new this time)
2 long sleeve work tops
5 short sleeve (3/4 length) work tops
3 pairs of workpants
2 pairs of capris (olive, jeans)
1 pair of shorts
1 pair of silver thong Birkenstocks

That's only 32 items but since my birthday will fall during this period I reserve the right to add something.

No comments:

Post a Comment