Saturday, October 31, 2020

Project 333 - Month 1

I started my Project 333 on October 1st. Here's how the first month went.

A friend gave me a beautiful long cardigan in Fall colours so I decided to let go of a pair of black dress pants that were past their prime.

I hemmed a different pair of dress pants that I had included because if I didn't get to that I would have wasted one of my selections.

While I would have loved to have two pairs of jogging pants instead of one, it's good that I am forced to wear something more "structured" when working from home.

My only pair of pyjama bottoms tore this month (I had purchased them second hand from a thrift store) so I replaced them.


I wish I had selected:
1 more t-shirt
1 more long-sleeved casual shirt
the rose gold ring I usually wear on my right hand

I would have given these up:
1 pair of dress pants
1 dress shirt
silver necklace with Star of David and cross - though I did get out the silver polish and clean it up

Other than that I'm fairly happy with my choices. Hopefully I have planned well as the colder weather arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment