Saturday, June 6, 2020

46 things I'm thankful for



46 things I'm thankful for since my last birthday (in alpha order):

  1. Ability to afford getting roof re-done
  2. A car (Kia) that works well)
  3. A van (Grand Caravan) that works well
  4. Beautiful flowers from friend “J”
  5. Clean, hot water to shower
  6. Daughter
  7. Delicious birthday breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  8. Dryer that works
  9. Fabulous birthday cake from friend “J”
  10. Family Zoom meetings
  11. Freshly painted kitchen
  12. Friend "C"
  13. Friend "J"
  14. Fun socks (“good vibes,” “ringmaster”)
  15. Garden gloves I forgot I’d ordered arrived and they’re lovely
  16. God’s love and mercy
  17. Great co-workers
  18. Husband’s kindness towards me
  19. Kids doing chores fairly well
  20. Kids doing school work independently
  21. Manager (M) I work well with
  22. Medication to manage my depression
  23. More interactions with neighbours
  24. My home - we have the space we need for our family
  25. My husband J who works hard and takes care of me
  26. My neighbourhood - safe & calm. Sitting on my porch is like being at a cottage. Trees, birdsong, squirrels, and bunnies.
  27. No shortage of toilet paper (that’s a Covid-19 joke)
  28. Online church services
  29. Our investments are doing ok
  30. Plenty of food options
  31. Seedlings growing in my dining room
  32. Socially distanced dinner with my Dad
  33. Socially distanced lunch with friend “C”
  34. Socially distanced quick visit from friend “J”
  35. Son 1
  36. Son 1 is passing his Grade 10 courses
  37. Son 2
  38. Son 3
  39. Sunshine
  40. The ability to video chat
  41. The ability to work from home
  42. Walks with my daughter and youngest son
  43. Washing machine that works
  44. We are all healthy - no one in my home, extended family, or friends has caught Covid-19
  45. We are financially secure
  46. “Joyful” t-shirt is beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment