Monday, April 6, 2015

Date Night: January

J and I have been married for almost 13 1/2 years now. We have often heard how important it is to keep dating your spouse, and this year I put together a plan that would make it a bit easier!

Not only did I include a monthly date as part of my 101 in 1001 goals, I also prepared 12 envelopes with date descriptions and the cash to make them happen. This eliminates the "what should we do?" dilemma, as well as the "we can't afford it" problem. 

I researched and pinned from several sites to gather ideas. 

The January date was a "back to school" theme (and unfortunately I can't find the source I used for this idea).

We read each other a story - an excerpt from books since we both picked longer books.

We created a painting together, which we later hung on the "art gallery" wall in our playroom.



The date concluded with, *ahem* "Show and Tell."

What about you? What are some of your favourite date ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment