Saturday, January 24, 2015

Weekly items for 101 in 1001: Nail Care

Weekly nail care routine

People notice well manicured hands more often than one might think. In the business world having beautiful nails adds a degree of professionalism. 

I enjoy getting a good shellac, manicure however my budget requires me to do my nails at home most often. This is also a nice "lady time" activity that I can can enjoy with my daughter.

Products I love:
Avon's green tea cuticle serum - non-oily, absorbs quickly, easy to apply with little spatula.

Avon's Nail Art stickers - good price point, easy to apply and remove, no damage left on nails.

Avon Speed Dry +30 Nail Enamel - with four children and a full-time job, I don't have a lot of time to sit around and let my nails dry. I like that this polish really does dry quickly.

What about you? What are your favourite nail care products?


No comments:

Post a Comment